LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Countdown to Eclipse!!!

So... here we are... 29 days till Eclipse hits theaters!!! We have finally entered into the 20's in the count down!! Happy Dance!!

So, since we are sooooooo close, I am going to be quoting each day until the 29th of June!

With out further ado... Here's the first quote of my OFFICIAL ECLIPSE COUNTDOWN!


" There's something... strange about the way you two are together... The way he watches you - it's so ... protective. Like he's about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something."

"The way you move - you orient yourself around him with out even thinking about it. When he moves, even a little bit, you adjust your position at the same time. Like magnets..."

Renee, Chapter 3 pages 67-68


No comments:

Post a Comment