LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eclipse Soundtrack

Okay... I really hope someone read this, as I sat at my laptop alllllllllllllllllllllll freaking day to get this list down pat for my dear followers....

The official Eclipse Motion Picture Soundtrack features 15 tracks, is your favorite on there?

1. Metric - Eclipse (All Yours)
2. Muse - Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) ** Single due out 5/17**
3. The Bravery - Ours
4. Florence + The Machine - Heavy in your Arms
5. Sia - My Love
6. Fanfarlo - Atlas
7. The Black Keys - Chop and Change
8. The Dead Weather - Rolling in on a Burning Tree
9. Beck and Bat for Lashes - Let's Get Lost
10. Vampire Weekend - Jonathan Low
11. UNKLE featuring The Black Angels - With you in my Head
12. Eastern Conference Champions - A Million Miles an Hour
13. Band of Horses - Life on Earth
14. Cee-Lo Green - What Part of Forever
15. Howard Shore (Composer) Jacob's Theme

Jeezz... So are your fave's listed... did your band make the cut??

I am very happy with Flo and the machine, vamp weekend, Beck and Metric making the list, but I have no idea who the others are...

Oh well, the last two soundtracks opened me up to new groups, so I really, really, really can't wait to hear all the tracks!

Don't forget, you can pre order the Eclipse soundtrack on Amazon.com and the MUSE single will be release on Monday May 17th!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Epic let down :( I'm so disappointed that there wasnt an actual point to the epic slow release of each individual track. I'll be waiting until its available for free on youtube I think.

    ReplyDelete