LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Friday, May 14, 2010

VENTING!

You have to excuse the vent today...

I am so tired of being called "OBSESSED" "FREAK" "NERD" and what ever other word people have posted to my FB page about my Twilight obsession.

I don't post as much any more on face book page because of it and have now become "OBSESSED" with Tweeter! Which by the way is SO much COOLER than F B!

But seriously peeps, it's not an obsession, it's a passion! Before Twilight, I never read anything except for high school required books! Give me an American History text book and I could read cover to cover and lose my self in it. But to read a "NOVEL", HAAAAAAAAAA

Back to the (.) My sister got me into Twilight, much like everyone else. Her friend told her about it and then on. I saw the first movie but she wouldn't tell me what happened next, "You have to read the books". So in early 2009, I bought both Twilight and New Moon in paperback, I figured, I saw Twilight, just read New Moon. So I did, in two FREAKING days. Then I was shopping one day and decided to look for Eclipse, but found Breaking Dawn in hard cover. I bought that one, thinking I could borrow my sister's copy of Eclipse. After waiting for about two weeks, I caved and read Breaking Dawn next. I KNOW, I'M A DUMB BUTT! And totally fell in love with the book. After a few days of my sis, yelling and screaming at me for reading the last book first, I borrowed her copy and read Eclipse again in two days.

After completeing the seires from Twilight to Breaking Dawn in two weeks, I started to search the internet for sites to get information on. I needed more!! Needless to say, I have found a lifetime of girl friends to share my "OBSESSION" with and wouldn't change it for the world!

So you can call me "OBSESSED" "FREAK" "TWI NERD" "NERD" "INSANE" or whatever but you see I have a little secret....

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR ANNOYING ARSED!!!!!!!!

I'm done, come back tomorrow or next week... something else is bound to happen over here in my INSANE world!


No comments:

Post a Comment