LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TWILIGHT TUESDAY

Well hey there Twi Hards!! How's ya Tuesday going so far?? Well as always, I love reading news and I also love giving news as well... So with out further ado...

Here are three news worthy items for today's Twilight Tuesday!

First off, have ya been to a Twilight Convention lately? I have in Houston this pass spring and will be heading off to the Dallas Convention in the fall, as long as Breaking Dawn doesn't take too many actors... LOL!

Anyhoo... June is a very special month, besides Eclipse being released, June 30th, Twi Tour has announced a 1st in their conventions. YEP... All three, Rob, Taylor and KStew will be in attendence in Los Angeles as a special treat! Now if that doesn't get your heart racing, maybe this will...

Now added to the FAB Three some, most of the Cullen's, some of the Wolf Pack and some BAD ASS Vamps!!

If you haven't purchased those convention tickets yet, I suggest ya do! This one should NOT be missed!!!


PS... IF YA GO... I WANT A PIC OF ROB PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! LOL



Source: Twi Examiner

see link for more information:
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' cast and filmmakers added to Los Angeles Convention

No comments:

Post a Comment