LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

EW reviews Eclipse Soundtrack

Entertainment Weekly has reviewed the Eclipse Soundtrack... HEY WAIT, that's like not fair.... I want to hear it too!!!

Anyhoo, they gave the soundtrack a B+, which I would assume that's a good thing? LOL

I for one is really, really looking forward to this soundtrack. As I stood by my lappy alllllll freaking day when Summpid released the tracks one by one, I started to get really lite headed as the artists and groups were named!

I am really looking forward to the Metric song along with Vampire Weekend, Flo + The Machine and The Black Keys!!!

So, in reading EW's review, I am now seriously counting down the days for this soundtrack!! DONT FORGET, YOU CAN PRE ORDER THE ECLIPSE SOUNDTRACK VIA ITUNES!!

See the article here:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20388568,00.html



No comments:

Post a Comment