LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

JAZZ FEST AND THEN SOME.... Pt 3!!!





Okay, the first picture is the crowd!! We had a huge ass crowd that Saturday even though the weather didn't look good!!! Which you can see in the second picture. But it never rained!!!

The next two are of front man Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam, from the HUGE ASS BIG SCREEN I had in front of me!!!

If you notice, you see alot of FLAGS blowing in the wind... This is a staple for Jazz Fest. It's ID's for your friends so as you walk around, you can find them easily on your way back!! We had everything from... LSU to the Saints, to the American Flag, state flag, to college Flags from Alabama, Colorado and Tennessee!!!

AGAIN--- THE NEXT JAZZ FEST IS THE LAST WEEKEND OF APRIL AND FIRST WEEKEND IN MAY---- PLAN IT NOW!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment