LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Monday, May 31, 2010

MOVIE MONDAY

Welcome to another Movie Monday!!!

As I continue with my Vampire themes, I would live to share my LOVE for The Lost Boys!!!

In 1987, a cult classic was born onto the movie screen. Jason Patric plays Michael, Corey Haim plays Sam, Jami Gertz plays Star, Corey Feldman plays Edgar Frog and Kiefer Sutherland plays David, the leader of the vampires. The movie was directed by Joel Schumacher.

Michael and Sam move with their mother, played by Dianne Wiest, to Santa Carla, CA to live with their grandfather. Santa Carla is a beach town and the murder capital of the world.

As the movie progresses we see the reason why it's the murder capital of the world, VAMPIRES are among them.

Michael meets Star, played by Gertz, and she introduces him to David, head vamp, played by Sutherland. Sam on the other hand, meets the Frog Brothers, played by Feldman, and learns of Santa Carla's dark secrets, vampires roam this beach side town.

This movie offers a little romance, thrills and of course comedy. The Frog Brothers and Grandpa provide the good punch lines.

I haven't seen it in a while, but when I do, it always amazes me how awesome it is! So, if you haven't seen or heard of this movie, I suggest you rent it!

And here are your daily quotes:

Sam: "Death by stereo!"

Grandpa: "Well, now, let me put it this way. If all the corpses buried around here were to stand up all at once, we'd have one hell of a population problem."




No comments:

Post a Comment