LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dates Dates and more Dates!!

In anticipation for Eclipse, which hits theaters June 30th at midnight, there are a few dates between now and then you might want to write down!!!

If you're anything like me, you have a countdown for everything, Twi related!!! So here goes....

As for as television appearances by cast members...

Oprah's Twilight Special will air May 13th... Our famous triangle love trio will be there along with Dakota Fanning and others...

As for reading, there are some books coming out before Eclipse does...

The Collectors edition is due to hit book stores May 18th as well as the Movie paperback tie in edition! However the Movie Companion book is due out the day before Eclipse hits theaters, June 29th?!?!

And for the music of Eclipse...

The Soundtrack has a release date of June 8th but no word on the Score yet....

So you can see that May and June is pretty busy for us...

Amazon.com is taking pre orders for all the above, however, I'm the type of person that likes to feel my books and cd's in my hands!!!

Happy shopping!!!




Source: The Twilight Saga Face book page


No comments:

Post a Comment