LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pre order your Eclipse DVD or not?


As we already know, Eclipse will be released on December 4, here in the US. This date is far from my early predication which had the DVD being released in October, the 30th to be exact. 

Starting yesterday, Wednesday September 15, you can pre order your copy from Amazon. 

I for one, will not pre order, as I have heard horror stories about shipping problems and wrong items and stuff. I will march my happy little butt over to Walmart or Borders on St. Charles Ave. again and pickup my copy at midnight and watch it with my kids again! 

So, if you want to wait until the following Monday to get your long awaited Eclipse DVD, you can pre order here at Amazon's website. 

Is it December 4th yet?????

No comments:

Post a Comment