LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Teaser for Chapter 1 :: Be Still My Heart from Dreams

It's Monday and that could only mean one thing... What it is I don't know but when I find out, I will pass the information along... LOL

Anyhoo... here is a sneak peak into the very first chapter of Dreams, Be Still My Heart.  I want to take this time and thank EVERYONE who has tagged to follow this story! It means the world to me and every review whether it's harsh or not just takes my breath away!!!!

Teaser: Be Still My Heart 

‘Darn,’ I thought to myself.  As I juggled everything, I managed to pull my phone out of my bag and went for the door handle.  Just as I began to open it, someone started to push it outward.  
“Crap,” I huffed.  There went everything in my arms.  My bag, laptop, papers, iPod, phone, wallet, you name it, it was on the ground.  
 

“Thanks a lot, jerk,” I said quietly to myself.

“I am so sorry, miss,” a man’s voice said, “Here let me get that.”  He started to scoop down and help me collect my things.

“It’s fine, I can get it,” I said as I quickly started putting my things back into my bag.  “I said I have it.”

As I stood up, the person was holding my laptop in one hand and his hand out for me to take.

“Thank you,” I said politely.  He held the door for me as I scooted into the shop.


“I believe this belongs to you,” he questioned as he handed me my laptop.  “You have an array of stickers covering it.  Interesting.”

As I turned around, I noticed his face for the first time.  I stood there, unable to speak, unable to move, unable to think. I saw the most beautiful gorgeous face, the kind one would only dream about.  I could not stop staring.  He held onto to one end of my laptop and I held the other.  We just stood there, looking at each other, as other people began to flood the store.  Almost everyone had to excuse themselves to get around us.
 


ooooo I wonder who she bumped into???? Wanta find out... The full chapter will be posted tomorrow!!! 

Geaux Saints! Who Dat! We Dat! 
(sorry had to plug that in... it's Monday Night Football!!)

1 comment:

  1. Yumm!! I want a hot stranger to help up off the floor!! Love at first sight??? can't wait for the post:)

    ReplyDelete