LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Laughing Twi Girl gets a SHOUTOUT!!!!!

 I blog because I have soooooooooooooooooooo much to say! I blog because I am witty and insane! I blog because I want you to stay as informed as I am! 

And because I blog and so many peeps read my blog ( which I am enterally grateful!) I recently won my first ever award! And in doing so I gave the award out to some of my favorite blogs that I like to read! 

The first one that I ever joined up to follow was My Brand of Heroin by Twilight Complex (twitter name). And since doing that, she has given me the next best thing, a SHOUTOUT on her blog!!! 


So, I ask all my 49 followers to follow My Brand of Heroin and @twilightcomplex for me!!!


check out the shout out here:
  http://twilightcomplex.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-am-giant-tooleveryone-should-check.html

No comments:

Post a Comment