LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Teaser for Chapter 2 :: Drinks on the House

RL is a BITCH... I'm trying to be good and stay off of the internet and lappy for the sake of my hubby so... 

Chapter 2 of Dreams did not get posted this week... Blame the hubs!

So, here is a little Teaser for Drinks on the House:

I still couldn’t speak. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t do anything.
I could feel Marcus hovering over my shoulder, looking at my laptop.

“Wow, he’s gorgeous,” he snickered. “You can stop drooling now, Bella.”

“Wait… What…?” I was at a loss of words.

“I said you can stop drooling now.” He looked at me. “Are you okay?”

I wiped my mouth, just in case. “Yea, I’m fine. I think you just startled me or something.” I reached over to close out the picture.

“Hold up, wait a minute,” he stopped me. “Why were you searching for …?”

“I… I… wasn’t.” I shrugged my shoulders and fighting for control.

“Ah… right,” he snickered again. “What’s up?”

“Nothing,” I said closing my laptop. “Are you ready?”

“Yep,” he smiled. “After you.”

We walked out into the front, Marcus, checking to make sure everything was unplugged for the evening as I turned out the lights and set the alarm. We walked out, he locked the door and I pulled the security window down.

We met up with Angela and Jessica at our favorite bar, Friar Tucks, in the college area of town. Good music and cheap drinks. The girls were seated to the back, next to the stage and Jessica had a herd of guys breathing down her neck.

“Does she ever stop?” Marcus asked.

A night out on the town... wonder what happens... Chapter will go up tomorrow... Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment