LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kellan Lutz and the St. Bernard Project

As you know, Kellan Lutz has been a BIG SUPPORTER of the St. Bernard Project lately and now he tells us that he would like to get the "cast" involved while they film here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana beginning in November!

According to the Twilight Examiner: He told OK Magazine the following:
He told the publication that he hopes to bring the set to this work when possible. "It would be a great surprise for everyone" if he could get someone like Robert Pattinson to help, he said, "Although I would have to take video of Rob trying to hammer a nail, he might hurt himself

This is awesome news and makes me think!!!

Check out the rest of the article here:
http://www.examiner.com/twilight-in-national/twilight-star-kellan-lutz-gets-busy-for-st-bernard-project-and-plans-to-through-breaking-dawn

Source: Twilight Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment