LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Moon makes the Guinness World Records book!

Twilight Saga: New Moon Photo Summit 


Do you remember where you were on November 19 and 20th in 2009? Let's see... I was at my local theater watching Twilight at 9pm and then settling in my seat for the midnight showing of New Moon! How about you? Well if that was you too, then guess what...

Because of the opening day New Moon had back in November of 2009, it has earned a spot in the Guinness World Records book!

That's right... The Twilight Saga: New Moon earned the spot after having the Highest Opening Day Gross of $72.7 million. (it beat out the Dark Knight!) Also Twilight made the book along with director Catherine Hardwicke for Highest Grossing Movie by a Female Director.

Guinness World Record book is out now! 

Source: Twilight Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment