LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Renesmee Has Been Cast!!!!

405 days till we hear the words "I do"... 405 days till we see feathers and broken headboards... 405 days till we hear the words "Rosalie, help me."... 405 days until we meet a certain smallish, brown haired, golden eyed baby?? Or do we have to wait some 365 days until we see her?????

You guys know who I'm talking about!!! Well now it's official! RENESMEE HAS BEEN CAST!!!! 

Meyer, herself, broke the news late Wednesday night with this little note:

 
"Hi Everyone!
Congratulations to the Twilight Facebook Fan Page! 15 million fans! You guys never cease to amaze me. In other news…
Very excited about our new Renesmee, Mackenzie Foy. She’s an amazing young actress and I’m excited to work with her. I hope everyone had an enjoyable summer!
- Steph"

Stop on by TwilightersAnonymous.com to see full article!!

Source: TA 

No comments:

Post a Comment