LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Peter Facinelli Tweets... When doesn't he? LOL

Now, 407 days are a longggggggggggggg time before Breaking Dawn PT 1 hits theaters but maybe this will brighten your day a little....

Mr. Tweeter himself, Peter Facinelli (Daddy Cullen) Tweeted today about a certain movie: 

"Just read the Breaking Dawn scripts. I must say... AWESOME! Very excited. :)"

*THUD* oh sorry... I just killed over... that's all.... LOL 

Awesome, huh? Does that get a little more surreal for you? It does for me!! 

Then, Edi Gathegi tweeted Peter: 

" am i in it?" LMAO!!! I hope so... Would be nice to see a Laurent/Irnia flashback!!!!

Okay... so go back and moan and groan about 407 days till Breaking Dawn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment