LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Friday, October 8, 2010

FanFiction Friday with Lady Tazz

Hello all!!. It's Friday so I'm here to bring you some great Twilight fanfiction reads! 

I will give you a Completed Story, a WIP and a One Shot each week - various pairings.


Completed Story Rec:


Summary:
Edward seeks out the counsel of his father and brothers after agreeing to be with Bella after their wedding. What will Edward do with that advise and how will he and Bella prepare for their upcoming wedding night.

This story is a wonderful "pushing boundaries" story,it's told from EPOV. This story is very well written and will not disappoint.


WIP Rec:



Summary:
In an act of desperation, Edward conspires with Carlisle and the pack, to save Bella's life.  The plan is simple: The wolves provide a distraction so Edward can drug Bella without the interference of his family.  The plan is put into action, and, when it's all over, the only thing that remains is an unquenchable desire for revenge.

This story is so good and it surprises me that it so "under the radar". It's one of my "drop everything stories"'
 Edward in his know-it-all fashion takes matters into his own hands and doesn't take what Bella, his wife wants. The aftermath is incredible and so intense. Jacob and the pack, Edward and Carlisle must pay for what they did to Bella.Trust me and give this story a shot. 

Warning its DARK and contains a forced aboration. If that's an issue for you  - DON'T READ!


One Shot Rec:

Our lovely LaughingTwiGirl has posted a One Shot (giggles she never knows what I will rec here)

Blueberries, Pineapples, Strawberries Oh My! by LaughingTwiGirl

Summary:
A day of shopping at the Farmers Market for fresh fruit can only lead to one thing...

This One Shot is so cute.Go read it...nuff said!!!

~~~~~~~~~

~As always remember to show the authors LOVE by reviewing as you read!! See you next week!!~




No comments:

Post a Comment