LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fanfiction Friday with Lady Tazz

Happy Friday!!!! today I will be rec'n all Jake/Bella!!

This weeks Completed Fic

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

Alice’s werewolf blindness never allowed her to see Bella’s cliff diving at La Push, so she and the rest of the Cullens continued to stay away from Forks.
Bella struggles with her changing feelings for Jacob, her pain from Edward’s rejection, and her lingering feelings of love for the vampire who broke her heart and disappeared. Will Jacob and Bella find their way to each other and get their chance at happiness? And when a miserable and heartbroken Edward returns to beg Bella for forgiveness, what will she do?
As relationships change, Victoria continues her vendetta.


This story owned me when I was reading it. It truly is an amazing story. I love Bella this Bella and Jake. This story has many twists and turns. I cried many chapters both because I was happy and sad.

 I cried when it ended. I won the FGB auction, so later in the story you will meet Tamaria (thats me!)

Now go read!!!

 This Weeks WIP


 Bella and Jacob are getting married tomorrow. While struggling to write their wedding vows, they receive a phone call that will change their lives from now on.
Expect insights in their newlyweds' life, worries about imprinting, familiar vampires, jealousy between husband and brother, pack life, road trips, college memories and more!
Rated for language and lemons.
This story is just so sweet! Bella and Jacob go through a lot of ups and downs, Bella finds out she pregnant the day before the wedding. How will the happy couple cope with the news?
They are like every couple, they fight and make up. Jake screws up a lot, and Bella has to be the adult.
So, they have regular every day issues plus that of the supernatural.like the imprinting.
Trust me and give this story a read!!
This Weeks One Shot!!


Jacob and Bella reminisce over their life together through pictures and tell the stories behind them to their three-year-old daughter, Melly. For MellyFrisco6 and the Support Stacie Auction!
This One Shot  is just beyond adorable! Go READ IT!!!!


REMEMBER TO REVIEW AS YOU READ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment