LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Amazon and The 2010 Best Magazine Cover

And the winner is............................................................?









Amazon.com customers, you have spoken, and the Best Magazine Cover of the Year for 2010 is Harper's Bazaar's "Twilight" cover from December 2009, also our Best Vampire Cover winner. Of the cover, the magazine's editors wrote:
"People of all ages sunk their teeth into the Twilight saga. At the forefront of the vampire phenomenon were Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, who graced our December subscriber cover in a rare shot together. Harper’s Bazaar was the only monthly magazine to feature the couple on a cover. While the epic image played on the idea of courtship, it was given extra heat due to their real-life romance."
Congratulations to Harper's Bazaar, and to all the finalists from each category.



I own this copy and to this date, this photo shoot has been the hottest I've seen from them! Beautiful children I tell you!!! LOL

Congratulations Harper's Bazaar and Twilight!  

Source: Amazon.com ( www.amazon.com/bestcovers/)

No comments:

Post a Comment