LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Breaking Dawn and Louisiana

Only a week or two and then I'm gonna start to hang out at my local airport with my NEON GREEN SIGN that reads "Welcome to the Big Easy Twilight Cast" !!! Any one want to join me??? LOL

Collider has an insteresting article concerning Baton Rouge and Breaking Dawn and sets and filming and everything!! 

Check out the article here:

http://www.collider.com/2010/10/07/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-filming-louisiana-edwards-house/


Now, Almost all of Breaking Dawn takes place inside the Cullen House, so I am not hoping to see any filming going on but I do hope that if we are quiet enough and not cause a HUGE ASS SCENE we may get the chance to meet a few cast members while they film at the sound stage in Baton Rouge... WE WILL SEE!!!!

source: Collider and Twilight Lexicon

No comments:

Post a Comment