LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Eclipse Movie Reviews

As a "Special 100 Blog Post" I wanted your reviews for Eclipse!!!

Even through I only got a few, I am very, very, very, honored that you have sent them in!!

So with out further ado.... Here are some reviews from my Tweeter Friends!!!

@lluveamc4ever :

.... " Amazing. I loved all of it. The Rosalie flashback was awesome. And the Jasper one. And when Jasper and Alice kissed, I was like that's hot. And the bed room scene with Edward and Bella was amazing. ... The fight scenes were awesome. I loved the action. ... The tent scene was awesome but should have had the part when Jacob rolled onto Bella and Edward and Jacob almost got into a fight. It would have been epic. The movie was amazing and I will be going to see it again."

@twifessions:

I will say I enjoyed Eclipse much more the second time around. I wish we didn't have to wait so long for Breaking Dawn. Here were my random thoughts while watching.

1. Shouldn't Angela have been the valedictorian instead of Jessica? I mean Jessica is cool and all but she doesn't strike me as the brightest crayon in the box, I'm just saying.

2. Why was Jasper sitting next to Alice during the graduation ceremony? If he and Rosalie are supposed to be twins and their last name is Hale, then shouldn't they be sitting next to each other? (Oh snap wait a second they lightbulb just went off in my head, Rosalie had already graduated, duh! Lmao) Anways Jasper should have been sitting with the H names.

3. Speaking of Rosalie, I would have went vampire viscous on Royce King's ass too if that happened to me.

4. Bree, damn girl your vampire life sucked. *shakes head*

5. Where is the world's biggest bottle of ketchup? I'll have to Google it later.

6. The look on Jasper's face when he says, "Never turn your back on your opponent" was hilarious.

7. I don't know what it is, but Billy Black is the man. He has like wheelchair swagger or something.

Cons:

I loved the back stories and was so glad they were included in the movie, but I felt they were cut short. Granted everything can't be included in the movie but still I felt the stories were essential to understanding the movie and book more. Hopefully they will be extended scenes on the dvd.

I wanted to see more of Bella with her human friends. It was like blink and you miss them. Speaking of the human friends, Eric what was up with that hair of yours?

How was Bree able to stand that close to Bella in the clearing? In the book someone has to stand between the two and she was on the ground in agony cause of her thirst. I just would have thought that point would have been clearer in the movie.

Pros:

The Cullens were back in this movie. Don't get me wrong I love the wolf pack (Not Jacob necessarily) but the Cullens are my homies. They kicked major ass in this movie. I was watching the fights and thinking oh snap I'm totally gonna take Tae Kwon Do so I can do that shiz. Is it Tae Kwon do or something else? Does it really matter cause they still owned that movie.

Julia Jones was the perfect Leah, she definitely has the attitude.

The wolves looked much better in this movie.

The bad vamps looked awesome, too bad they didn't last long. I definitely had a different perspective of them after reading Bree Tanner.


Thanks for all who participated! I really loved the support!!!

So, there ya go.... Now onto to MINE!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment