LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moviefone’s Best of Twilight Unscripted

Found this little gem today and couldn't wait to post it!!

Moviefone generally features the funniest interviews with hollywood stars. Every time the Twilight cast are interview for UnSpcripted, it makes for a very fun 5 minutes...

And YES it does... In this video, the cast interviews each other... Rob talks about his scariest moment in Twilight, Taylor answers that important question "imprint or not" and Kellan scares Nikki and Ashley and jumps around on his chair. Oh and Michael Sheen is just amazingly brillant!!!

Take a look and let me know what ya think... I couldn't stop from laughing!!!


Video: Moviefone’s ‘Best of Twilight Unscripted


Via: Moviefone

No comments:

Post a Comment