LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Water For Elephants...Release Date???

So, Water For Elephants, which stars the one and only Robert Pattinson, just wrapped up filming in the hills of Los Angeles.

But it's not over just yet!!! Now production is moving to a little town in Georgia and sources say that Pattinson will be around to film some scenes!!!

And now, we have a release date for the movie as well... Get out those 2011 calendars and mark yet another movie down...

Water For Elephants will be released nationwide April 15, 2011!!!

SO, TAXES AND ROB??? WOOHOO!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they finally have a release date!! It seems so far away, but maybe it will pacify us until Breaking Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this and Bel Ami!!!! I am really looking forward to that one because of the sexy ness of it!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete