LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Breaking Dawn in Louisiana?

500 and something days is a very, very, very long time...

Too darn long for me to wait around for Breaking Dawn!! I am going to go NUTS I tell ya!!

Breaking Dawn just happens to be my favorite book in the series, with Eclipse following closely behind.

So, with all the buzz after we got a director, a release date (November 18, 2011) and that the movie would be split into two, then came the rumors of production...

Rumors are spreading that Summit wants to film here in Louisiana, mostly because of tax credits the state gives to production companies for filming here.

Well, here ya go... Shreveport, Baton Rouge and New Orleans are in the running for Summit. It will suck if production happens in Shreveport, as it's too far for me, Baton Rouge is an hour away and New Orleans is just a hop skip and a jump for me!!!!!

I've included an article about all this.... My hopes are still set high for this to happen, but I am also very, very, very, doubtful it will....

Enjoy!!!


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5553034/next_twilight_movie_to_film_in_louisiana.html?cat=40

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW I READ THAT 2!! I HOPE THEY DO COME HERE!! I WILL BE STALKING THOSE LOCATIONS!!! LOL UR GONNA HAVE 2 LET US KNOW THE LOCATIONS IF THEY COME HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that they will be filming near you!! You will have to go and watch!

    ReplyDelete