LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Monday, June 21, 2010

VOODOO FEST 2010

So, I went to Jazz Fest this year to see Pearl Jam... I've been tweeting Muse about once a week to get them to play in New Orleans... Paramore is in town in September and the Black Keys play House of Blues in September too...

So what now????


Well... Besides all the other music festival's around the world, nothing brings in some big acts like the VooDoo Fest here in New Orleans. It's the Jazz Fest for the ALTERNATIVE NATION OF OURS!

Which brings me back to the above... MUSE FINALLY IS PLAYING NEW ORLEANS!!!

YEP, that's right, they will headline the weekend along with Ozzy Osbourne.

So if ya not doing anything the weekend of October 29-31, come on down to New Orleans and historic City Park and jam the weekend away.

Other acts include... MGMT, Weezer, Metric, Drake, Florence + The Machine, Cage the Elephant, My Morning Jacket, and Interpol.

To get the complete line up, visit http://2010.thevoodooexperience.com

And stay tune to the blog for updates as far as single day tickets and stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment