LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Breaking Dawn and 3D???

So, by now you've heard the news... Breaking Dawn will be 2 Movies!! And yes, I will be there when it premieres sandwiched between friends on the streets of LA!!! Haa Haa Haa Haa Hope my girl scout skills come back to me! LOL

Any hoo, the word on the wire is that Summpid is "THINKING" which by the way, they really shouldn't do, on filming in 3 D.

I am totally against this. I know that regular formatting, 2D, would be released at the same time and probably IMAX as well, but I can't see Breaking Dawn in 3 D? Can you?

As a avid tweeter, if ya not following ya should, everyone is going on and on and on about this. Come and jump on the band wagon!!!

Or else you will wind up with *splat* a baby in your lap next November 18, 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment