LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Eclipse soundtrack date release; June 8th

It's offical, the Eclipse movie soundtrack will be release June8th, a whole 22 days before the movie itself hits theaters at midnight!

So, any thoughts of WHO you would like to see on this soundtrack??

I for want, want to continue with Muse being a contributor. I wasn't to keen on the New Moon song, as I thought "Time is running out" from Absolution would have been better!! As for the best Eclipse song from Muse, I love Hysteria, again from Absolution, as this to me would fit perfectly in the big fight scene at the end, with Edward, Victoria, Riley and Seth!!


Again, Eclipse, movie soundtrack hits stores June 8th, visit www.Amazon.com to pre-order!

One can hope... Can't wait to see the replies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment