LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

ECLIPSE TRAILER

OME!!! What can I say??

I'm sure by now everyone has watched the trailer over a million times? No, well you should!

It's amazing, awesome, mind blogging piece of art work. It's hard to tell where the pieces go, so I give kudos to Summit for making us wait till June!

Still kinda disappointed about the Leg Hitch, saw a little tent in there, and truly wanted to be totally, totally, surprised with the ring. Yes, there I said it. I wanted to save the ring for the movie!

This coming from a girl who saw every single leaked footage from New Moon wanted to wait for the ring?? Jeez, I'm losing it!

So, if you haven't seen it yet or just want to watch it again and again and again... well here you go. And by the way, I posted both of them!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment