LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A White Twilight Christmas???



Since I get most of my information for my blog off of twitter and fan sites... I was looking around last night and found this very interseting article about a White Twilight Christmas... In search further, I found the above books in an article on theBookseller.com.

According to the website...

"
Stephenie Meyer's blockbuster Twilight series is to be republished this Christmas with a new white jacket design. "

It goes on to say that the set will be released between October and Christmas but only aboard, there is no information for the US. Weird? Not Fair if ya ask me!!!

So, if I have any peeps living abroad, lucky you... I will find a way to get a set or two or three...

Here's the link to get more information and to pre order them as well....
http://www.thebookseller.com/news/125322-all-white-for-twilight.html

Source: Spunk Ransom

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I think she has made enough money - she needs to finish Midnight Sun or write a 5th book!

    ReplyDelete