LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

And the Sexy Beast is.........


Back in July, Entertainment Weekly started a Sexy Beast competition... pitting vampires with werewolf, monsters with aliens and on...

Well last week it came down to just two Beast... Vampires ~ Damon (Ian Somerhalder) from the Vamp D's and Edward (Robert Pattinson) from the Twilight series...

Now... the hard part was voting for me... Ian is just Hot (a little hotter than Rob!) and Rob, well Rob is Rob... But I voted with my heart and went with Edward...

And now, since voting is OVER who is the Ultimate Sexy Beast????

Well it's Ian Somerhalder of course.... Jeez, what is it with these Louisiana boys lately??? LOL

click here for the entire article: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/26/sexy-beast-winner-cover

No comments:

Post a Comment