LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vampires Suck Trailer ~ Official

Last night, me and my son were watching TV and this trailer spot comes on and I see two girls screaming at each other and then one swings a shovel and knocks the other out... I then pull up the full trailer for this little spoof movie and me and my son basically pee on ourselves laughing out loud at the trailer...

The trailer is for a new movie called Vampires Suck and will hit theaters on August 18th!

check it out here... And by the way? Will you be seeing this one?? I mostly certainly WILL!!



1 comment:

  1. I saw it yesterday too and laughed my ass off. The wolves doing the YMCA is great and the two girls with the shovels. That comes out on my birthday so that might be what I'll have to do that day. As much as I love the series, I also love a good parody!

    ReplyDelete