LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Breaking Dawn Announcement

So Twi Hards looks like Summpid is going to drag us around for another TWO YEARS...

As most of you know, Breaking Dawn is being broken into two movies. Filming for said movies will start this fall 2010 in Baton Rouge, LA (45 minutes from me) and back to Vancouver.

However, we won't get the first part until November 18, 2011. It's a long way away but it's all good right?

Well, yesterday Summpid dropped the bomb and released the date for the second part of Breaking Dawn, November 16, 2012... Yes a year apart!!

At first I had a panic attack, but after reading a few articles on why Summpid would so this, it all makes sense, but it doesn't mean I like it...

So for now, I will await for Bel Ami, Water for Elephants and Welcomes to the Riley's to hit theaters next year and await for my copy of Eclipse DVD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment