LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

EW Sexy Beast :: Who is the Ultimate Sexy Beast???

Well it has come down to 2 Vampires in EW Sexy Beast contest...

Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries and Edward Cullen from Twilight!

Now, I don't know about you but this is a HARD decision for me to make... I mean come on... Both look good shirtless, both have smiles that just melt you, both have eyes that yell "lust" and well... Edward just has an amazing jaw line... wouldn't mind licking that... oops... said that too loud.

Anyhoo... go vote because Edward is losing, not by much, but is and by the way, I chose Edward Cullen in the end, after all, he was my first!!!

Here's the link:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/17/damon-salvatore-vampire-diaries-edward-cullen-twilight/

No comments:

Post a Comment