LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Best Buy Eclipse Cast Appearence!

So... Today started like any other Saturday would... I got up, peed, got coffee, scratched my ass, cleaned, fed kids, cleaned some more, got dressed, called the baby sitter and then RAN OUT OF MY HOUSE AT 10AM!!!

Why? Because today I spent 7 1/2 hours at Best Buy in Baton Rouge to get an Eclipse DVD signed by... Wait for it....



The dude who played Marcus from New Moon... Christopher Something or other... LOL

AND.....






Jackson Rathbone aka Jasper Hale!!! 

AND.... 





Charlie Bewley and Jamie Campbell Bower (Charlie was videoing from his phone Jackson talking to someone!)

AND.... 





Daniel Cudmore and Cameron Bright (in the bright yellow hoodie on the end)

Yes, I did this today!!! I am seriously fan girling still right now from this wonderful experience!! 

Now as I was leaving the line, a police officer, yes a police officer, stopped me and handed me a yellow manila folder and in it, it contained... WAIT FOR IT....






SEE THAT BOTTOM PIC... YEA THE PIC WITH ROB, KRISTEN AND TAYLOR??? YEP, THAT'S MINE!!!! APPARENTLY THEY PRE SIGNED LIKE A 100 OF THEM TO PASS OUT TODAY!!! AND THANK GOD I WAS ONE OF THE 1OO!!!! 

So as you can tell I have had a fun fill day!!! The proceeding post will be some RANDOM PICS from the EPIC DAY!!!! 

So enjoy!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment