LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A very special birthday wish!

As you guys know, I like to write fan fic. And in order to get it out there for peeps to read, you need things like - good grammar skills, punctuation skills, flow and plots and other things. 

In order to maintain everything within the story, your Beta is where it all ends. She or he will correct, question, push and help you get your story out there for all to see! 

So, today is a very special day and I would like to give a very, very, special shout out to a very special and dear person to me...

MY BETA @EdwardsChipper. She is working with me, calmly and patiently, as I go through my story and bring it to life. She didn't have to do this but she did out of the kindness of her heart. And I owe her BIG TIME! 


So with out further a do... Here's to you @EdwardsChipper!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!








Hope your day is filled with happiness and cakes and candles and fun! 


Love Denise aka LaughingTwiGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment