LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Monday, December 6, 2010

Teaser for Chapter 5 :: The Date

Wow, RL is kicking my ass! For those of you who have been reading my first ever fic, Dreams, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so sorry for the delay in getting Chapter 5 out there. 

But fear not... it's in final correction mode and will be posted this week for ya! 

As a special treat... a little teaser to brighten your day perhaps? Well here ya go....

Teaser for Chapter 5 of Dreams... The Date....

I met him outside of my book store at five o’clock on the dot. His cab pulled up in front and every thing went into slow motion. He pulled his tall, lengthy body from the back seat, his long fingers curling around the door, closing it. He pulled his wallet from the back of his jeans and paid the cab fare. He turned on his heals and walked towards me, slowly and oh so sexy. It should be a crime for him to walk like that.  His long, lean legs carrying him towards me. He looked amazing, unkempt mousey hair in a copper toned, his face slightly shaven, jeans, and a t-shirt. Everything about him breathed sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umm…hi…I was wondering…if…,” the girl started, obviously entranced by Edwards very presence. She shoved a napkin and a pen directly into his face, “Could I please have your autograph… please.” She said quickly, giggling like a giddy little school girl.

Edward sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He looked at the girl and then back to me.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized. “Maybe after we finish our meal, please,” he said politely to the girl.

She was struck dumbfounded, as well as me. He threw a half smile up to the girl, then watched her walk away. She turned every step or two to look back to our table.

“You know, it was fine…to do whatever.”

“Not while we eat,” he said sounding a little miffed.

“We’re not eating,” I motioned to the table.

“We will be,” he said opening the menu. “What’s good?”

“Everything.”





 So I felt bad about being so long on this chapter that I gave ya two little teasers... Tease ya? LOL

As always, enjoy and thank you for sticking around with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment