LAUGHING TWI GIRL

I'm So Random, I follow myself...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Water For Elephants Movie Trailer Official (HD)

ll


This is it guys!!! The moment we have been waiting for!!! 

Here is the first look into Water For Elephants, Robert Pattinson's next big movie. Due in theaters on April 15, 2011 (Tax Day), it also stars Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz and is taken from the blockbuster book by the same name. 

I have read the book and will read it again as it gets closer! The story is very easy to read and is very catching as well. It didn't take me long to get accustom to reading the name "Jacob" instead of "Edward" LOL. 

So enjoy and watch it over and over and over and over and over... Okay you get my drift!! 

Source: ClevverTv YouTube Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment